Saturday, January 24, 2009

my eyes smell like roses



of all the mascaras that i have tried (and believe me there are LOTS) this one while the most expensive in that list is also my favorite and my best. it is christian dior's diorshow. what makes it the greatest? well for starters it smells like effing roses!!! i believe it is rosewater that does it. but beyond the dreamy smell it also does not give me racoon eyes, it does not clump, it makes my lashes l-o-o-o-n-g and it washes off with whatever you wash your face with. oh...no flakes either. it truly is a superior formula. i recommend you fork out the 23 bucks and get'choo some. i love this product so much that i have given it as a gift, as my good friend anna can attest.
*i don't want to appear insensitive of the dreadful economy right now, so by all means find a way to budget this into your beauty regime. even if you have to use some cheap shampoo or drink cheap wine for a while (i have had some good 5 dollar bottles from spain...i'm just sayin'- where there's a will there's a way).

3 comments:

wyatts&fionasnana said...

Love your blog. Also the little "best's" off to the side. By the by who gave you that book called "Relish"????? And where can I see the black version of the Nina Campbell wallpaper? And for those who can't afford 23 smackers for mascara L'Oreal makes one called Double Extend that also doesn't flake or smear and makes you look like you have falsies on. But alas no roses!

Gluten Free Anna said...

Since you introduced me to this last year, I've been praying that using the same tube of mascara since then will not cause eye infections. The day will come that we will order a pallet of these and stockpile them in the makeup bag.

xoxo

la la Lovely said...

I just bought this not too long and ago and I never noticed the smell... I am about to run to the bathroom to take a whiff! I like it a lot but I also love Benefit's Bad Gal Lash.. they are pretty similar. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
x Trina