Sunday, March 8, 2009

pretty english things

don't you just love when you are looking on the internet for one thing (a shelf for my hallway in my case) and you find something else entirely? like these delightful tins and such? why just the other day i was looking, no...glaring at my white bread bin seen in every shelter mag out there and thinking, i don't like you the way i used to. when i spotted these black beauties. aren't they the bees knees?


and this outdoor bbq is very jamie oliver. i would like to use this at our backyard campout this year to roast marshmallows!! or those delicious looking sausages in the picture!!



and this charming arbor is crying out for some climbing roses or honeysuckle!






cuz..umm...some people are directionally challenged?


these and more awesomeness can be found here










3 comments:

Local Girl said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

We're thinking of moving to Canada and I think subconsciously I'm hoarding Cath Kidston because I know I won't be able to get it there :)

Come back and visit soon! x

Local Girl said...

Doh! Also forgot to say I love those tin jars and that arbour - just so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Amazing, I love little touches of home! I always worried customs is going to stop me for bringing back random things like cheese graters and egg cozys.