Saturday, May 2, 2009

saturday house tour

kay douglass is the owner of interiors store South Of Market here in atlanta and charleston. this is her GORGEOUS house in atlanta. lookie looks:
those sofa's are dreamy. love the yellow. it really IS the color of the year.
that thing above the sofa is an old farming tool she found on a trip to belgium.

yellow and gray is delicious. look at the ceiling...

to me this home is a perfect neutral shell. you could make little changes so easily for a new and different look. i love that.




images and article at atlanta homes and lifestyles magazine

4 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I love this home. The kitchen table is cool unique & am crazy for the bedroom. I opted for a lot of grey & yellow in our home & had to shy away from it due to the use of too much beige in the carpets, etc. Until I can redo everything, it didn't work. So love it! Thanks for the Sat. visual inspiration.

Visual Vamp said...

Always love gray and yellow together. Thanks for the tour.

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I love , really love the exterior of the home. That is my dream ... I loved your sweet note and I do have some more post of my garden . A gardeners diary, was just before this one and there are more on back. I think there is one called house stories or something like that.

The Townhouselady said...

Great post. Lots of things I like. Lots I'd change. Either way it's exactly what you'd said, a great shell.