Saturday, June 13, 2009

blog envy

when i got into blogging it was because i wanted to have a creative outlet to express and document all the things i loved and wanted. as i blogged more i realized that those things tended to be geared toward the home sometimes throwing in girly products i used or wanted to use, food that i wanted to eat and celebrities that i wanted to dry hump. i then found all of your blogs (or at least all the blogs listed to the right of this here blog) and it made me want to be better. write better, find the pictures you, my peers had not seen, bring you even more of myself. i think i have gotten better since my first post. maybe more focused. more evloved. then kristina happened. well, first joslyn over at simple lovely happened. she's the one who posted on kristina yesterday and if you read her blog well then you already know about kristina's blog, lovely morning. kristina's blog makes me look like a blogging fraud. a bl'aud. yep. a blaud. see these beets? her recipe. her photo.
her hens...her eggs...her perfect poaching skills...her potting bench/AWESOME AREA!!!her apparent gardening skills and photographing skills...


seriously kristen? stop it already!!! you are making us bloggers who steal other people's photos and blog about other people's talent look like BLAUDS!!!!
in my book you are queen of all time. you make me want to be a better blogger.
so, umm..thanks?
oh yeeeahhh and did i mention she was gorgeous???


all images via lovely morning...DUH!!

3 comments:

Sarah Greenman said...

This is possibly my most favorite place to visit on the web. You are no fraud - your blog is a tonic! Thank you for bringing so much of YOU to your work. PS - I tagged you as 'one lovely blog' over my way. Feel free to take a look. www.maisonboheme.blogspot.com

Again, thank you.

The Townhouselady said...

Jeez...

I'd never seen her blog before this but it is a little slice of perfection isn't it? No way I'm living up to that. Not a chance.

Listen, I love your blog. You do a great job so don't fret chickalina. As long as you do what you do to make yourself happy then it's all worth it.

Joslyn said...

yes, she's pretty much a freakin rock star, no? kills me.