Friday, July 3, 2009

there's a fine line

between displaying your things and bat-shit crazy hoarding...
if you read this blog you know how much i LOVE to look at photos of "things", but this takes eye candy to a whole new level. i found i just wanted to go in there and clean and organize all of her shit in a way that still played to her kooky sensibility but made me feel like there was some sense of order. although she probably is one of those people who thrives in mess and can tell you exactly where everything is. at least her shoes are in order. but she probably did that for the photo shoot.
how about a closet for starters, or some shelves?? maybe some pretty boxes?? this one is headed down the path to grey gardens.
from the selby

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeek, that's making me feel tight and closed in just looking at it! I can't imagine having to sleep there... I mean, I'd sneak in and take some of her stuff maybe, but could never live there. -e

Anonymous said...

Oh my word... I am gaspoing for air, LOL!! Thanks for your sweet comment on the brown neckace! I love those little beads and the way they resemble wood. I am going to add it to Etsy tonight so I just wanted to let you know! If you would prefer to order it today before I load it let me know! It's 18.00 plus shipping. $3.00 in U.S. :) Have a wonderful day!!

The Townhouselady said...

Holy Claustrophobia Crapman!

I'm just going to say it...

This bitch doesn't have any idea what a dust rag is does she?
If she ever cleaned before in her life she's grab some bags and toss 2/3 of this shit out.

The mirror with the staircase reflection is pretty near perfect. The only thing that would make it better is to get rid of the stuff underneath so we can get a clear view of it's elegant sweeping grandeur.

Tiina of livingConcept said...

insanity (not a good one)! my day-after-friends-wedding-hangover just got worse