Friday, October 30, 2009

enter if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy halloween hookers and lookers! i have something big planned for later if i can get my shit done. DAMN, little kids make halloween difficult!! so come on back for the big reveal!! in the mean time please do enjoy my haunted house tour...


welcome to my home. it smells like rotting corpses and boiled fat but some of the rooms are nice...i know i know...i need to get those windows fixed. don't worry there are plenty of fireplaces inside to keep you warm...



i hope you didn't bother with your cell phones because we are in the middle of fucking nowhere and your cell phone will do you no good in case something should happen...




whatever you do DO NOT go in that shed...


something truly awful lives in there....




don't be alarmed...they grow up somewhat normal...



breakfast will be served in the conservatory, if you make it through the night...



dinner will be served in here...



i will be serving my famous seafood 3 ways...




later a game of tiddlywinks...




you can choose to sleep in the meat hook room...



or the creepy vine room (be warned that vine might come to life and choke your ass)...




i will be sleeping in here, but you can join me later for a seance if you want...





the other bedroom belongs to my freak of a sister...
if you hear acoustic guitar in the middle of the night you will probably see her spider walking down the hall...


thanks for visiting...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



images via grass doe, head over heels, google and DTI

21 comments:

Jill said...

You are so frigging creative! Great, fun, creepy post! Happy Halloween chica!

bluehydrangea said...

Remember when you posted that red and blue frog that totally creeped me out?? Well picture number four takes the cake!! It will be months before I get that imagine out of my mind!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Happy Halloween to you, too! Such an awesome post, I am thoroughly creeped out! That spider chick, ugh!!!!

susieq said...

Photo #4 totally creeped me out + flipped my stomach. Where on earth did it come from? I must visit this Photoshop wizard.

Lauren said...

you KILL me. seriously. what was that dog-person thing & where did you find it?!!! hahahahah loved this.

xoxoxo

nelya said...

Now that's some creepy shit! Great post....funny, I liked those rooms when I posted them, but now they give me the heebie jeebies...scary!

deliciously organized said...

I laughed out loud withe last part! You are so funny and creative! Great post!

deliciously organized said...

i meant...with the! tgif!

Mrs. Limestone said...

What the hell is that in the fourth photo???

Rachel said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I LOVE it!! Great post!!

Happy Halloween!!!

Have a great weekend!

LindsB said...

I think i just peed my pants from laughing again. this post is fabfuckingtastic!

anita said...

really good. you should do this for a living! :)

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Did you actually type 'creepy shit' in Google? Of course you did - that's why I freakin' adore you!

Fargerike Dagny said...

hahahha.... have a fabulous halloween!!!

dagny

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! That image is burned into my brain!

Ragamuffin said...

as effed up as some of these pix are, i ADORE the house pic at top. and the misty one below it with the shed. the others are memorable. in an i-don't-want-to-remember-kind-of-way.

CarolAnne - camdesign said...

That was amazing...and the comments were fun to...love your blog

Ivy Lane said...

Lovin' your blog..just found you!

Happy Halloween!

susan said so said...

Fun!! Great post!

Happy Halloweekend to you (all), too -

xox,
Susan

confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com

Kitty Sheehan said...

You just made my AWFUL day lots better.
thanks

corine said...

bhaaah that dog thing made me SICK!