Friday, January 29, 2010

wallpaper alert!

while flipping thru the mini boden catalog the other day i noticed they were shooting in a delightful home somewhere..i nearly fell over when i saw this gorgeous wallpaper and, of course, i found no info on it. do any of youz know from whence it came?

look at the creamy white baseboards with that heavenly black and white wallpaper. i want it. i need it. help.

***update..the huntress has found it for me. it's designer's guild wharton black and white. thank you huntress you have been added to my good times blogroll. you are number one cool.
quite honestly i think this is the "house" the boden shoot took place in. the interwebz kick ass.

12 comments:

The Huntress said...

hi!

Love your blog, too funny! I bet it's Designer's Guild, I think it's this one...

http://www.designersguild.com/all-collections/whitewell-wallpaper/wharton/wharton-black-and-white/

Amy

bluehydrangea said...

Love it!! Hope its Designer's Guild because I got nothing!! Impressed you even noticed the wallpaper since that dress is a little distracting...

Jessica said...

wow - looks like The Huntress nailed it!

MFAMB said...

yes, thank you huntress i updated the post with credentials for supercool you.

Krysta said...

this wallpaper is divine!

The Huntress said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!! Scary part is I knew what paper it was in like 2 secs, I think I spend to much time "hunting" for things :) I know my husband would agree :)

Rachel said...

Gorgeous!
You have the best readers - next time I have a question like this, I'm just going to have you ask it!! ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Splendid Willow said...

Jenny, I am also in wallpaper LALA-land right now! But there are too many choices... How many walls can a girl really wrap with paper? I found your blog over at lovely Head Over Heals. Your blog is a treasure! Happy weekend, Mon

boops said...

lovely!!!!!
big muffin basket for the huntress!

MaryBeth said...

It is great paper I will have to see if they have it in different colorways. Yes the internet and blogs are wonderful, ask and you shall receive. xo, MB

Anna White said...

Super gorgeous..I love it..but hate the fact that I can even experiment with wallpaper whilst living in a crappy rental...ahhh themz the breakes! ( aussie term for..thats just how it is)

P.S What's a girl gotta do to get on a good time blogroll around here? :) x

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Yay interweb! Now someone hunt down that table for me! Annnnnddd...go!