Saturday, February 28, 2009

doggoneit!!!

well, nothing craps on your excitement for spring plans faster than snow coming! don't get me wrong though i do love the snow, mostly because here in the south it's a bit like a mysterious character in a fairy tale; elusive and rare. i'm sure if i had to live with perpetual snow and cold like they do in northern climes i would be pretty pissed at this point in the year. well OUR weather report calls for snow tomorrow. i have a feeling this time it's actually going to happen. call it a witchy sense but i feel it in my bones. that's ok though, because true to atlanta fashion it will be gone the very next day and most likely 70 degrees the day after that. i will post pictures though if it does!!

2 comments:

wyatts&fionasnana said...

I'm praying for it!!!!!

thebubbreport said...

Kinda ironic that Stone Mtn. had to close snow mtn. b/c of weather this weekend! Hi Jenny, I found you through my blog, nice to meet you! I am so excited to learn about Nick Olsen's blog through here. I gotta tell you though, if you watch Eddie Ross on Top Design, you won't want to have any association with him. He's AWFUL!

Becky