Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i want you very badly

you are a sofa. a beautiful, new and very expensive sofa. two grand expensive. but i saw you today in the crate and barrel window and you were so perfect looking i had to come in to flirt a bit. i sat on you and could tell by your give that you enjoyed it too. i am afraid this picture does not do you justice. in person you looked less white and more natural. but your pinched edges gave you just the deconstructed look that a girl like me always dreamed of in a sofa. i love your thin arms and low proximity to the ground. you would look so good in my tiny living room. sigh.
heave. sweat. i could do sooo much with you...lay, eat, sleep, 'it', watch tv. farewell my (washable) slipcovered hot bitch! i won't give up on you though. i will not.


2 comments:

Velvet and Linen said...

It is very pretty.
I like that it has a contemporary feel, but still looks cozy and comfortable! I hope you it makes it into your home!

xo
Brooke

my favorite and my best said...

hi brooke! thanks for stopping by! and yes, the mixture of contemorary yet cozy is i think what drew me to it ultimately. that and the fact i can remove the slipcovers and wash them. and between 2 cats and a 4 year old with a penchant for dropping everything intended for her mouth- i need them!