Wednesday, April 1, 2009

officially obsessed

if you know me then you know that it's not hard for me to get obsessed with a book/movie series. even better when the books become movies. harry potter? check. lord of the rings? check. my inner nerd comes out with a vengeance. i can quote all 3 lord of the rings movies beginning to end. and while i LOVE the harry potter movies the books are where its at for me.
so i was up reading for 3 hours last night!! what? twilight of course. i am hooked. this book is so good, GOOD i tell you!!! the buildup of sexy tension is palpable, high school or not. i couldn't put it down, i had to force myself. then as i lay in bed i just imagined all the mysterious, foggy, rainy forest surrounding these characters and how and when they would kiss?!!
so i had to flick through flickr to find some washington area rainforest images...oh and an image of edward and bella...behold..vampire hotness...

so have any of you jumped on the nerdlight bandwagon?

6 comments:

Gluten Free Anna said...

Haven told me I absolutely have to read these books. Then you told me I absolutely have to read these books. They've been in my amazon cart for months, but I haven't purchased them yet. Time to seal the deal!
xoxo-
Anna

MFAMB said...

yes anna, your inner nerd will appreciate it. and i can totes see haven being a vampire lover too.
xoj

Sarah B. said...

Well, it'll come as no surprise to you that I totes have these on my list to read! In fact, I think Anna and I were just talking about them the other day. I will become obsessed as soon as I have time, I'm sure! xoxo

alison giese Interiors said...

Hi there! Just found you via Corine at Hidden in France. You are killer - hilarious, divine, and I LOVE all the celeb-slapping!
You better have all the Twilight saga books ready to go - you won't be able to stand not having the next one when you finish book 1.

jen said...

I am a 39 year old married womand and mother and I have read all the books twice and seen the movie 5 times.

Oy.

nelya said...

I've succumb. I'm too old for this shit. Good thing I have a 10 year old that's into the books and has read them all. I just point my finger and say, they are his. Oy is right, Jen.