Tuesday, October 13, 2009

oscar de la renta


is designing google home pages. this is what it looks like. if you want to be just like me (which i am pretty sure most of you do) just click on change theme and then click on artists and scroll til you find mr. de la renta's design. there are 4, so every time you open up your computer a new one is there. and they are all gorgeous. highly likely the only de la renta i will ever wear.
(and yes, i DO have the silly cat picture thingy on my home page)

4 comments:

alison giese Interiors said...

OK, I'm addicted...but, how do you see the other versions done by each artist? The ODR I see is not the one on your page?
Kinda like the DVF, too - but should probably be picking Havianas - per Brasil (blech)
You turned down Edward? I know - Must. Stop. Somewhere.

Over and Out,
ag

Anonymous said...

I had to go w/the leopard
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...


hello small blue curious owl

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw this and thought of you!
http://www.wshome.com/products/p336/index.cfm?pkey=ggftggfcas

Don't you need this for winter? :-)

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I want to be JUST like you because you find all the great stuff! Coconut Bliss, Oscar Google pages, pretty color combos - you ROCK!