but now gray is all up in my face!! it's everywhere. in addition to the pictures in the magazines and on the blogs parading their gray rooms before my eyes...i am now HEARING it. this makes me want to run away. to brown-town. but not yesterday's brown. it would be if gray and brown made sweet love and had a gray and brown baby and named it b'ray. i know what you're saying...ummm...hey dumbass...that's called taupe. but noooo...MY b'ray is not taupe. she is richer and earthier. today's browns are just better. chocolate...mixed with plum and fig. or tea leaves and moss..
2. farrow and ball etruscan red
3. benjamin moore appalachian brown
4. pratt and lambert autumn dusk
5. farrow and ball london stone
6. benjamin moore middlebury brown
7. benjamin moore tudor brown
8. farrow and ball buff
9. benjamin moore chocolate truffle
10. martha stewart for valspar fig
11. benjamin moore brown horse
12. benjamin moore mink
i love the b. moore brown horse.
here are some brown rooms for you to enjoy:
where do you stand with the new browns? once a turd always a turd? or likes it?